Thank you again for participating.
- Everyone should be able to share and have their voice heard.
- We respect each speaker and allow for one person to speak at a time.
- If you want to respond or to discuss something, you can indicate that to your peer facilitator by clicking the little hand icon.
- We respect each other’s privacy here, so things shared within the group should stay within the group and that is why we do not record the group and why we make the process anonymous.
- Safety and comfort are important and it is the task of your peer facilitator to keep everything safe – so, we need you to consider – if you think that something you are about to say will make others uncomfortable or feel less safe about being here, reconsider bringing it up in this forum.
- Along those lines – this is meant to be support for processing your tour, it is not meant to be therapy. There are resources you may access on our page that may help you with various issues- whether you share them with us or not. We may remind you about those resources during the session.
We want you to feel comfortable and are not looking to restrict any one here, however there are a few guidelines we use to structure this process. The guidelines are as follows:
We encourage your input and hope that if you participate in a group everyone can share today.